Tayla started the trip out by collecting worms that had come out on the sidewalk during the rain While we packed the car.
We have a pass to the Erie Zoo that lets us into multiple other Zoo's for free. Cleveland is one of those Zoo's. So we decided to go see the Zoo with out paying a penny got to love that. It was a lot of fun it is bigger that then the Erie Zoo, it was a good change.
If you look closely behind Andy and the girls you will see a Koala. Bringing back memories from Andy's Mission.
"The Dazzling Ewell Girls"
Tayla and the fire house dog
Being Easter
Tayla checking out her loot!
We also got to see a Cleveland Indian's game. Andy and I love going to major league games. This is the 1st time we have taken the girls. I am not so sure they like them as much as we do. Amerie was the asleep until the 2nd inning where she decided to wake up, which ment Amerie and I got to see the rest of the game walking back and forth behind the seats. Tayla decided to sleep most of the game so Andy sat and held her and enjoyed the game. It was a promotional game so we all got Indian Scarfs. Here we are sporting them as a Family!
Maybe someday well get one when
we are actually making money not just spending it.

They are called rive kites... it looks like so much fun, no boat but lots of speed. Maybe we will join you in buying one when we have the cash too! It looks like you had a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys. Its good to see that your doing good!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Glad to see that you are out and about as a family!!!
ReplyDeletewe saw those kites on the way to Boise this spring when we were going to the bkb tournament. We took the back way and there were some guys using them to pull them up a hill and then they would ski down with them it looked like fun. I guess it depends on where you live you can use them snow or water when you and Danielle get one I want to come and watch it looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo!! I loved talking to you on my birthday, Micah. Thank you for calling! Love you lots! Grandma Lois
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a great time. You are troopers to take your kids to the game. I bet it was so fun to watch through peoples feet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a fun night Saturday! I can't believe Dylan ran the bases more than once and I need to get Reagan a "real" bat. You kids are so fun, glad you are here with us!! It makes things do-able!
The picture of Tayla asleep is so cute! I love that she fell asleep sitting up. We need to try out the Cleveland zoo and Indians game. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are always trying to find something new to do! That is great. I couldn't see all the pictures for some reason...I'll try again another day, but the ones I saw looked like fun! I'll say it again...WE MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteMicah, what a cute blog, I tried to post a while ago but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Anyway the girls are adorable and it is good to make some moolah after being in school, YEAH!!! Good luck to Andy with more schooling!
ReplyDeleteLove to all, Aunt Mary
Cute cute pics! I feel like I havent seen you in forever...this whole mother in law thing is over rated:)ha, Its always so nice to get out and go somwhere different! Your girls are so beautiful and so are you!
ReplyDelete