Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

I love this pitcture. My Husband is such a good Father I couldn't ask for a better guy!
(Sorry I didn't turn this one I forgot) Andy and the girls playing at the Zoo.


Tayla got to go to an Easter Egg Hunt put on by Laura Bown. Thanks Laura Tayla had so much fun. After the Egg Hunt we got to spend so time with day at the Erie Zoo. The girls love hanging out with their Dad he is a lot more fun than Mom.

Easter Morning the Easter Bunny visited the girls and also the Easter Grandparents. Thanks for the Easter gifts Mom and Dad the girls loved them!


The Easter Dresses (Tayla is pulling a funny face because the cold wind is blowing on her neck)

" Bubbas"

"Lu Lu"

We had a Wonderful Easter. We are so greatful for this season to take the time to remeber the Lord and all he has done for us!

10 comments:

  1. A great closeup shot of Amerie! she looks alot like Tayla. And she is getting so big! We were drawing pictures of Kaden and his friends the other day and Kaden asked to draw "tayla that moved to pennsylvania", it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it goes with the kids havin more fun with dad than mom it's the same at my house. Your little girls are soo cute. Miss Amerie is getting so big. I can totally tell that she and Ruby are cousins they look soo similar to me. I hope you guys are liking back there we'll have to come visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the girls in their Easter dresses! Bubbas is so CUTE and Tayla is just a pretty as always!
    Hugs to them from me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amerie is getting so big!! and I am so excited.. and to what Rach said..those two do look a lot alike..and I love it! I am just praying our little girl will look the same too! haha! Seriously though, I do..We heard you might be coming this summer...we are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so cute. To bad we couldn't all just have stayed in St. George. It would be great for all these girls to grow up together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Cute pictures. Keep on updating your blog. Keston asked to go to "Tayla's house far, far away" about two days ago. When we told him we'd like to go to butt that we couldn't he asked if Tayla could come and go camping with us this weekend. I taught preschool this week for my last time this year and the kids like to pull the apple off Tayla's picture and say she's here and then they pretend Pratt is Tayla. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up dudes? This is Lance. I totally didn't know you had a blog until I saw it on Danielle's blog. I didn't even know how many kids you had. Anyway, I saw you went to a Cleveland Indians game! That's awesome. We lived in Cleveland for 2 years and we honestly don't miss it. Where are ya'll going to school? How much longer do you have left? I practice here in Liberty, MO outside of KC. I'm sure we could share a lot of cool stories! Good to see your family.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how much Amerie has grown. I know that her hair will come in sometime. I think my favorite picture is the one with Andy and Amerie. Tayla has such an inquisitive mind I don't think that I would picking up worms especially dried ones. the flowers you made for Tyla's hair are cute. Did you make them yourself Micah? Thanks so much for taking the time to do a blog, it really helps so that we don't miss you quit so much. We love You

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually Micah, you COULD ask for a better guy...but you wouldn't get one! Anyway looks like ya'll are doing well, it's fun to see you grow. Interesting though is that all your pictures seem colder than ours...wait, maybe that's cause we live in the super hot desert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it has been a while since i read your blog. I need to add it to my RSS cause that it where i always check blogs from. Anywho, your family is adorable. I also thought it was cool that you guys went to Cleveland. We went there a few times while Lance lived there. Did you guys make it over to Kirtland? Well take care.
    Bryce

    ReplyDelete