Tayla has been in a phase where she loves painting she wants to paint everyday. The other day we just got back from the park and she wanted to paint, so I got her all set up to paint. The next thing I notice is this...
She is dead asleep with the paint brush still in her hand.

Tayla, sweet girl, looks like your day is full of fun things to do otherwise you would be wide awake!
ReplyDeleteGabe knew who you were when he looked at you sleeping. We miss you. You are growing so fast!
p.s. Gabe is in the phase were he says, "I hold you mom." It totally reminds me when Tayla would say that to you Micah!
How stink'in cute. It is probably from staying up late at her friends house getting all wired with popcorn and cookies! She is such a doll .... so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jodi, we should do that more often so our kids will pass out much easier:)haha, Tayla is such a doll!!! I hope one day Alexander will fall asleep at his own will!:)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. And a very nice break for you.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beautiful girl!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute!!!! I love it...sweet little girlie....
ReplyDeleteMicah, I'm so glad you are a blogger now. yahoo! The girls are absolutely adorable, and of course the parents are too. We had the opportunity to go to the Sacred Grove and Visitors Center and Smith Farm, but didn't get into the Temple. It is certainly a place you will need to take your parents. All the history there is great. Have a Wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteLove To All, Aunt Mary ;-)
That is great that yall finally decided to start blogging. I will have to add you to our list of family members. So from what I gather you are living it up in Erie PA. I love PA (south central PA specifically). We almost decided to settle down there instead of Georgia. Anywho what are yall doing out it in East?
ReplyDeleteBryce
Oh my gosh - that's adorable.
ReplyDelete