After we got our "Rescue Girl" Back in the bathroom I started the cutting. She thought it was fun at first, but this was my 1st time cutting my little girls hair so I was going pretty slow worring that I not going to cut it even.
So by the time I got to the sides, I noticed this...
Tayla had fallen asleep sitting up! She was dead to the world. I'm amazed at the places Tayla can fall asleep, she gets that from her dad who could sleep through a tornado trust me the way Amerie cries some nights and he doesn't even budge makes me wonder. So hence we didn't get an after shot.
Ok that is hilarious!!! I love that she fell asleep sitting up, that is amazing!! Thank you SOOO much for dinner on Easter Sunday! We had so much fun chatting with you guys, sorry about Alexanders blow-out!:) I have your tupperware and your dessert was soooo good!! I will call you fo sho!
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL oh sweet girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! What a doll! I can't believe how long her hair was!!! How much did you cut off? Does she like her haircut?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Rescue Girl!
She is so funny. Way to keep up with her!
ReplyDeleteNancy, we cut off 2 to 3 inches. I don't think she even notices that her hair is shorter. Thanks again for the recipe
ReplyDeleteHaha..Tayla.. she is a little sleeper..haha.. I can't believe her hair was that long!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHi to the Ewells! I am so glad that you have a blog now. I love it!! The girls are so cute and the parents aren't too bad either!! Love, Grandma Lois
ReplyDeleteYeah -- I just figured out you had a blog.. (that's how out of it I 've been) YOur little girls are soo cute.. I feel like I haven't seen them in a really long time... but they are soo cute. And I'm glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch better.
ReplyDelete