Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Simple Joys

Our water heater has been on the fritz lately the last 2 to 3 weeks we haven't been able to get more then maybe 5 min of hot water a day when we manually started our water heater. So we have been taking 2 min cold showers, boiling water for the girls to take a bath, and to wash our dishes. Well yesterday our water heater got fixed!!!! I took a nice hot shower this morning. IT WAS WONDERFUL! It makes me be thankful for all the modern day convinces we have. And how I look up for the pioneer women!

Also we have had a problem with our basement drain everytime we try doing wash we would have a mini flood. The drain guy came and un pluged it. Yay! Now I get to stat to tackle the dirty clothes that have been over taking our room

And last but not least we have had a problem with our big black ants. They thought it would be fun to come bunk at our house. So we set out bait and I haven't seen an ant for a couple days! Oh how I love the simple joys of life!

1 comment:

  1. What a good attitude you have! I'm glad that all of your issues are taken care of. That's the nice thing about renting (sometimes), you aren't responsible for the repairs!

    ReplyDelete