Stephanie Tagged me so here goes.
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
8 Favorite Shows: (Ok so the only TV I get to watch is PBS Kids I'm Changing this category to 8 Things I love about my husband)
1. I love to watch him play with the girls (a great dad to our little girls)
2. He is working so hard at his masters to provide a better life for us
3. I love that he honors his presithood
4. I love that he will save his last cookie or sweet of his lunch for Tayla to find when he gets home
5. I love that he will get up with Tayla at 5:30 in the morning to let me sleep a little longer
6. I love that he will talk to me late into the night even though he is so tired
7. I love that he encourages me to do better.
8. Man I just love this kid he is just so amazing
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Wegaman's to do some shopping (Love the kid place there that is the only way to shop)
2. Played pretend with Tayla
3. Held Amerie and watched her flash her sweet little smile
4. Picked up the house a little
5. Read books with the girls
6. Did some wash
7. Changed lots of diapers
8. Did I meantion that I played with the girls( that is how most of my days go but I love it)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Spending some time with Andy and the girls next weekend (He has a couple days break from classes)
2. Conference
3. Warmer weather to hit the penninsala's beach
4. Exploring more of Pennsylvania and the Easteren states
5.Seeing the trees bud out and the flowers blooming
6. Getting my house organized
7. Being able to play outside with the girls w/o worrying if it is to cold
8. To see one of these famous Erie Sunsets
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheecake Factory
3. Spegetti Factory
4. Wegman's sandwich shop
5. Taco Bell
6. Pizza Hut
7. My house when Andy is cooking dinner
8> Basically anywhere I don't have to cook
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Traveling (Australia, Europe, to see the world)
2. Go on a cruise
3. Double Jogger
4. bye bye baby weight
5. Take trip with Andy
6. To be more organized
7. Having Family come visit us
8. That the girls with grow up knowing who they are.
8 People I Tag:
1. Danielle
2. Nancy
3. Tasha
4. Rachel
5. Joylne
6. Shelia
7. Erika
8. Emily R
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My sweet friend I love how you changed the favorite t.v. shows to the things you love about your hubby!!!
ReplyDeleteI would do this tag, but I did it Sept. of last year, Sept. 23 to be exact in case you want to see what I put in this tag!! ;)
Keep enjoying your family!
that is so funny, we did it at the same time! Is that a store with a kids play area?? yeah we need one of those bad!
ReplyDeleteTrudy
Loved reading this ... it was a lot of fun! I am glad you are so happy. You have a great life.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the whole not cooking thing!!! SINCE you tagged me I will do it...but only for you!! So tomorrow we sign our new lease, you will have to come over sometime in the next week and check it out with me:)
ReplyDelete