All last night we saw flashes of lighting and heard thunder so loud that it shook the house a couple of times. So this morning this is what we woke up to...
Puddles! Not little puddle either but BIG Splashing Puddles!
So it was just to temping not to pull on our boots and go puddle jumping!
We love the rain. Andy made to comment that it uses to down pour like this in St. George but it only lasted couple minute here it goes all night!
These pics don't really give this rain storm justice. It was pouring! And Tayla loved every bit of. When she came in I had to dump a couple inches of water out of her boots. We also had a planer with flowers that Tayla and I planted that was full to the top with water because it was rain so much sorry I didn't get pics of it I was to worried about getting the water out and the plants to someplace that was safe.

That's how the rain is here... we get INSANE amounts!! I have never experienced thundershowers like this before, and I'm loving it! Cute pictures of your darling little Tayla!
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda funny to see the exact oppositness of our posts on the same day! ha ha Still, fun, both ways!
ReplyDelete