Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

7 comments:

  1. HOLY CUTE-NESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these pictures!! Brilynn (spelling??) is a doll:)And I love Ameries pigtails! Tayla is really a BIG sis now huh?? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see an updated picture. Brelyn already seems big! Now I guess I need to get on the ball and post our halloween pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a darling Halloween pic! The girls look so happy to have a little sister. You certainly have three little dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! She is so sweet and darling! Lets hear more about her! All of your girls are so cute. I wish Tayla and Ella could meet again. I feel a special bond with all you St. George ladies and your cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micah she's a doll. I'm so glad you posted pictures so I can get to see her before she is too big. :) I love the name too... really cute. I hope you are doing good and you and Brelyn are recovering well. We love you and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's here???? I didn't even know! She is so cute! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've been sitting on pins and needles to see this new blessing that has come into your home. ALL the girls are just beautiful! Congrats, Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete