Wow, I was looking at my blogroll and it said that you hadn't updated for about 3 months!?! I was a little confused because I knew that you had posted a halloween pic of your girls.
Anyhow, Brelyn is just perfect and darling! Congrats once again. :)
She is so sweet! Congratulations to your whole family! It's always such a blessing and so peaceful when there is a new baby in the home. I always felt the spirit the strongest when I brought home new babies.
Shes a beaut!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she is so cute!!!! I love her little smile in the first pic! We can't wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling! Congrats Andy and Micah!
ReplyDeletecongrats.. she is a doll.
ReplyDeleteWow, I was looking at my blogroll and it said that you hadn't updated for about 3 months!?! I was a little confused because I knew that you had posted a halloween pic of your girls.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, Brelyn is just perfect and darling! Congrats once again. :)
She is so sweet! Congratulations to your whole family! It's always such a blessing and so peaceful when there is a new baby in the home. I always felt the spirit the strongest when I brought home new babies.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! She looks like you, Micah. She is the 37th greatgrand child for me!! What a posterity!! Love, Grandma Lois
ReplyDelete