We were fortunate to have some good friends that gave us tickets for seats right behind the home plate for the Pittsburgh Pirate game back in Aug. We love that we are so close to the two major league fields. We love going to the games and the girls love it too.
Dancing while on the big screen
There was a George Thorogood concert at the end of the game and Fireworks. The music was so loud we couldn't make out any of the lyrics and I had no idea who he was, so the concert was kinda a bust but the fireworks were great. Amerie was asleep in my arms when the music began then about the 3rd song in she threw up all over me and the floor. I am pregnant at the time and the smell start me gagging I was real proud of myself that I didn't add to the mess that Amerie had just made. I think that the vibrations from the music must of made her sick because she was acting fine before and after she threw up. And we could feel the beat so strong from the seat because they were so close.

No comments:
Post a Comment