Andy is feeling a little out numbered these days. With three women with all our emotions and girl stuff. I just keep telling him just wait until October when there is one more to gain up on him.
Yep it is a girl!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WAHOO!!!! We are SO excited to add another baby girl into the mix!!! Pretty sure you look fantastic too!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! that's SO exciting! hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is exciting news! We love little girls at our house....and Chris often feels outnumbered too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! We like girls around here too! ;-) Its a fun life!
ReplyDeleteWe are thrilled for you guys! Poor Andy though, but maybe down the road you guys will have a little boy. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well Micah!
CONGRATS That is SO EXCITING! Our daddy feels the same way...BUT LOVES IT!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I am so happy for you! As you know, there is just nothing better than a daddy with his precious girls. I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteWHAT! How come I have to go to everyone's blog to find out important stuff like they are having a baby?!?
ReplyDelete