Tayla decided a long time ago that she wanted to give her hair to someone who doesn't have any hair. When she 1st heard of it she thought she could cut her hair and give it to Amerie because she didn't have any hair. So she would go around saying "I am going to cut my hair and give it to Amerie so she can have hair too!" Well we decided to get the job done by the best hair dresser in Utah while we where there this summer.
(Thanks Steph).
The Before Pics
(not on the best hair day)
During
| The Cut ( I did shed a tear at this point but I am going to blame it on pregnancy) |
| The front and her holding her hair ( Love the smile I get at this age) |
Afterwards.
| The Back |
She looked so grown up. When did my baby girl get so big? This is her real first hair cut. I have trimmed it twice before but never Cut Cut it. I am so proud of her that she wanted to donate it to someone who could use it. We took off 10 inches! She has such a giving spirit. She loves her new haircut. She tells me all the time that "she looks like Grandma Carter but she has black hair." or " I like that my hair isn't so hot on my neck" or "I look like a princess now mom." She is such a sweet girl. We love her so much and can not imagine our lives without her.

She looks about 5 years older now! LOVE IT!Very cute.
ReplyDeleteShe is one darling girl that is for sure! That is so sweet of her to think of someone else...I chuckled at the thought that she wanted to give it to Amerie. Pregnant or not I know I would have shed a tear. Thanks for sharing Micah. Hope you had a fabulous time in Utah and Idaho?
ReplyDeleteHer new cut is SO cute! I was just thinking today about her long hair, not knowing hse didn't have it anymore! What a sweet, giving girl!
ReplyDeleteher haircut is so cute! And what a good idea to donate it, good teaching moment mom.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!! What a great idea and her hair I'm sure is just beautiful with no damage. Someone is going to get very lucky with her hair. Tayla is beautiful! It's so fun to see these little kids that were all born together grow up.
ReplyDeleteI feel bad, I lost your blog address and am so glad you wrote on ours so I could find you again! I can't believe you're having another! How exciting...and another girl! I think that's awesome. I've always wished I had more sisters like a pack of sisters! Congrats and I can't wait to see pictures.
So sweet...and her hair cut is ADORABLE! She looks so grown up.
ReplyDeleteshe's so beautiful!! and she looks so grown up with her shorter hair!
ReplyDelete