We went to Port Farms the week we got back from Idaho. It is this fun little Farm that has fun activities for the kids and grown up who are kids at heart.
The girls longing in the pumpkins
They had a corn pit that was filled with corn The girls loved it. When we got home I was finding corn everywhere including their unders
Tayla, Breckon and Spencer(Breckon's Cousin)
They had these fun little bikes that you could race around a dirt track
Lacie and Sadie
But I think Tayla, Amerie and myself all enjoyed the slides a lot! But who wouldn't look how cool they are!
They also had a tractor ride, corn maze and Amerie's favorite the goats but my camera decided to die so I don't have pictures of those. Amerie would get so excited around the goat she would grunt and yell at them when every they got close to her which had an opposite effect on the goats then what she was trying to get.

No comments:
Post a Comment