ZOO BOO
We loved having the Ewing send the night with us at the Zoo Too.
Mason Farms

Mason Farms had a fun little place they called Pumpkin Alley. The girls loved petting and feeding the goats and Lamas
Tayla lead us through the corn maze

Dad even gave her some money so she could pick one ride she chose the big blow up slide and for the ticket she got to go down three time she loved it. (sorry not the best pics it was getting dark and I couldn't get her to hold still long enough)
They also had lots and lots of pumpkins that where painted like different charters and had scarecrow bodies (Winne the pooh, Sherk, Snow White and things like that).
Mason Farms had a fun little place they called Pumpkin Alley. The girls loved petting and feeding the goats and Lamas
While we were at the store Tayla was playing with some ceramic pine cone figurines and broke one of them yet again so we ended our night with Tayla in hand apologizing for breaking the ceramic pine cone and paying for the pieces. Andy told her not to play with or it would break but that doesn't stop Tayla. I am starting to think that I should start keeping all the remnants of Things that Tayla has broken at stores and I could make a mosaic or something with it. Any ideas out there.
PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY
Tayla and Mrs Laine, her Teacher
Her Class
I had the chance to come help with Tayla's Halloween Party at her preschool it was a good opportunity to see what she does in class. Emily Hurst and I were the room moms that day and we read Halloween stories to them and did pumpkin bowling. They also got to eat spiders and mummys. Cookies of course.
HALLOWEEN

The girls also found other ways to entertain themselves. Amerie loved being push around on this Car and Tayla didn't mind doing the pushing either. She is such a good big sister. After Amerie got out of the car Tayla jumped in and said "Now Amerie you push me."
I took the girl around Halloween Day this year. We hit Toys R Us and got to be in a costume parade with Jeffery the Giraffe. Tayla thought it was awesome!
We also hit Micheal's and did a picture frame craft and our local Wegman to do trick r treating around the store.
This pic is actually form the Wednesday before Halloween when we to our Ward Trunk R Treat I was a baseball player, Amerie was her skunk but she couldn't fit into her car seat with her outfit on, and Tayla was Nemo it amazing it still fit from last year.
Halloween Night
Stinky Q
Andy took the girls Trick r Treating around to a few Neighbors while I stayed home and handed out Candy. It was nice I curled up on the couch and read my book in between Trick R Treaters.
This is what Amerie thought the candy was for. Taking out one piece at a time and scattering it around the floor.
Halloween Night
So Tayla and Amerie keep switching their costumes I don't have a pic of Amerie's other costumes but you can see Tayla's two costumes. We 1st had the Girls dressed as the pink poodle and a yellow chick but then Tyala decide that Amerie had to be the Stunk costume we had in the costume box and she wanted to wear Nemo again. She also try every costume in that box on a couple times in the two weeks that we had it out. So when ever we had to wear costumes she would pick which one she wanted to wear and which one Amerie would wear.

Amerie is such a cutie! It looked like your Halloween was busy, but oh so fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to see u guys doing fun fun stuff and enjoying the Erie fall:) Miss u!
ReplyDeleteYou guys were certainly busy!! The girls looked so cute! Did you make Amerie's costume? I know you can work that sewing machine, either way though she looked DARLING!
ReplyDeleteYou and Andy look great along with your two girls - what a cute family.
What a fun Halloween, thanks for sharing Micah!