Friday, August 7, 2009

Fairies

Today Tayla comes running into the room and says

Tayla: Mom there are so many Fairies
Me: oh there are
Tayla: yes there is the Tooth Fairy, The Dress Fairy, The Shoe Fairy.(She counts them with very exaggerated hand jesters as she points to her Fingers
Me:Oh
Tayla: Yah the Tooth Fairy brings you teeth, the Dress Fairy brings you dresses, and the Shoe Fairy brings you shoes.
Me: Is that right
Tayla : Yah I like the Dress Fairy and I like the Shoe Fairy but I don't like the Tooth Fairy!

I love the little things Tayla says and comes up with. She is a true girl! She also have this phobia of getting older. She is scared of death of getting "cracks" on her face (wrinkles) and losing her teeth (hence why she doesn't like the tooth fairy) She is so worried about it that if we don't brush her teeth immediately after dinner she is in tears yelling "I'm going to loose my teeth" Poor kid she has so many worries for such a little girl. But we love the kid and can't imagine our lives with out our little LULU!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, that's hilarious! Such a cute girl. And if you see that Shoe Fairy, send her my way!

    ReplyDelete