Tuesday, July 21, 2009

8 months

Well my little girl turned 8 months on Sun the 19th. Here is a little update on what she is doing. Right now Amerie is professional crawler she is so fast she is into thing before I can blink. She is at the stage of pulling her self up on what ever she can. Including your legs, her sister etc. When Tayla and I are on the couch reading she will crawl over to us and do this squawking thing until I pick her up so she can be on the couch too. The newest thing she has started to do is standing up from sitting position by herself without help. She is getting really good at it I'm just waiting for her to take a step. She also has started to clap for her self. I'll start clapping when she stands up so now she will start clapping when she stands up.(which usually makes her fall). Any who there is a long post with lots and lots of pics coming soon that shows off our little Bubba's life so far. Just want to give the folks back home a precursor to what is to come.

4 comments:

  1. She will be an early walker like Tayla sounds like. So cute! I remember this cute tiny little thing runnin around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your last four or five posts and I love them all. I'm so happy you started doing blogging. It helps. Today Keston made a letter for Tayla, so be watching for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are sooooooo cute, not just cute, but gorgeous! We need to hang out, it has been wayyyy to long! Lets get together this week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Emerie is just growing too fast!! Can't wait to see the post with some pics! Micah hope you're doing fine too!

    ReplyDelete