Independence Day this year was great we started off with the Ward Breakfast at 8 am then we went to home depot for the children's workshop. We came home Andy got some studying in then, we headed to the Beach. Our Friends planed a BBQ on the beach (thanks Suzi and Levi) It was a lot of fun. Tayla loved playing in the sand and water and we had a good time visiting with friends. And of course eating.

Tayla loves playing in the sand which I thought would never happen she was so anti-sand when she was younger
Our little girl is part fish I think she loves being in the water
Warming up after her little dip.

Amerie waving hi to all you back home
Well after the beach we came home and Andy study a little longer while the girls and I got to play around the house waiting for Fireworks! Andy had this idea that we could see the Fireworks on the Bay from the Home Depot parking lot because it is on a hill and you can see the Waterfront from there. That way we wouldn't have to fight the crowds.We were able to see the fireworks but they were so far a way they were kinda anti-climatic. Tayla lost interest real quick she thought is was more fun to roll down and run up the big hill.

Waiting for the fireworks

Tayla having a little snack as we are still waiting for the show to begin.
Ok I just had to throw in these cute little pics we took on the 4th. So I have the hardest time getting both the girl to look at me and smile at the same time.

And I have an even harder time catching Amerie's smile at all. Which is so ironic because she is such a smiley baby, one of these time I capture a good smile.
I just want to say how grateful I am to live in a free country and thank you to all the Men and Women that have fought and some that have given their lives for our freedom.
OH it makes me want to come back and visit again!! Amerie is looking older and Tay is such a cutie at the beach! Miss u guys
ReplyDeleteCute pics and what a great idea to go to the beach!
ReplyDeleteTim and I were talking about how a year ago on the 4th that we were hanging out with you guys! We missed you this year, thanks for being such good friends!
You look like you guys are having so much fun!!! I am so impressed Tayla was in the water!! It looks cold to me! And I am still shocked how much Amerie and Rubybaby look like each other!! Now are you guys getting excited to see Ty or what?? He is a crazy man...you need to ask about the women in his life.. haha.. he will keep you up all night.. serious.. haha.. miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI love these blogs!! The girls are really growing and Amerie sure does look like little Ruby. I love you. Grandma Lois
ReplyDelete