Today is Andy's 28th Birthday and the girls wanted to give him a shout out.
Here are a couple more of pics for you Dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD WE LOVE YOU!
Love,
Tayla and Amerie
I just want Andy to know how much we love him! Thanks bud for all you do for us and all your hard work. I am so luck to get to have you for eternity. Happy Birthday!
I loved the pictures. Cute t-shirts It was great to see Ameries actions that go along with the squeal that I heaar over the phone. Tayla is as cute as ever. Her hair is getting so long. Your Blog is great. I read all of it. Great Job Micah!
Micah your kids are adorable. I can't believe am is that big already. Tell Andy we were thinking of him on his bday and wish him a happy bday. we are excited to see you guys in a couple months.
Yeah for birthdays.. and yes me and Spence always miss birthdays...We are both the worst!! But happy birthday Andy!!! Hope ya had a great day!! And Tayla's hair is so long!!! I love it!
I've just been catching up on your blog and your girls are so cute. Ella is very interested in Tayla. I told her the story about how you, Alissa and I were all pregnant together and you were all newborns together. Such a fun time to remember. By the way, Ella and Tayla have the same pink flower tank top with the buttons...:) And I can't believe all the rain y'all had! That's just nuts! I read your friend's blog post about it and I just felt sick. I would've been so freaked out if that were me. Kinda reminded me of the St. George flood.
Wow, you posted this a while ago, sorry! My internet has been weird lately and then I've had family here too!
We miss you guys and yes we had to invest in the grill that Tim and Andy use to grill on!! We had to keep a Ewell memory by getting the grill :) It's funny we haven't been over to Rain Tree pool since you guys left. Actually I don't think we swam there a lot together, right? Being there wasn't the same without you and the Hoopes down below - such fun times. Don't get me wrong, we totally enjoy the new faces that are now living in your home!
I loved the pictures. Cute t-shirts It was great to see Ameries actions that go along with the squeal that I heaar over the phone. Tayla is as cute as ever. Her hair is getting so long. Your Blog is great. I read all of it. Great Job Micah!
ReplyDeleteMicah your kids are adorable. I can't believe am is that big already. Tell Andy we were thinking of him on his bday and wish him a happy bday. we are excited to see you guys in a couple months.
ReplyDeleteYeah for birthdays.. and yes me and Spence always miss birthdays...We are both the worst!! But happy birthday Andy!!! Hope ya had a great day!! And Tayla's hair is so long!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Andy!
ReplyDeleteI've just been catching up on your blog and your girls are so cute. Ella is very interested in Tayla. I told her the story about how you, Alissa and I were all pregnant together and you were all newborns together. Such a fun time to remember. By the way, Ella and Tayla have the same pink flower tank top with the buttons...:) And I can't believe all the rain y'all had! That's just nuts! I read your friend's blog post about it and I just felt sick. I would've been so freaked out if that were me. Kinda reminded me of the St. George flood.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're girls are DARLING! What a fun t-shirt too!
Wow, you posted this a while ago, sorry! My internet has been weird lately and then I've had family here too!
We miss you guys and yes we had to invest in the grill that Tim and Andy use to grill on!! We had to keep a Ewell memory by getting the grill :) It's funny we haven't been over to Rain Tree pool since you guys left. Actually I don't think we swam there a lot together, right? Being there wasn't the same without you and the Hoopes down below - such fun times. Don't get me wrong, we totally enjoy the new faces that are now living in your home!