It works!! So do Amerie's shades- perfect! I am so glad you guys are part of blog- world now, its a great way to keep in touch:) Miss you guys give the girls and ANdy a hug from us- love nate & steph
I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't believe how big Amerie is. E-mail me at ryanandshelia@yahoo.com and I will invite you to our blog if you would like. Hope all is good for you.
Yeah!!! how are you??? I am so glad you found me! We miss you sooooooooo much in YW. We spoke in church Sunday so i am sure you are glad to be gone. How is everything back east? I can't wait to keep in touch with you. Aloha, Megan
It works!! So do Amerie's shades- perfect! I am so glad you guys are part of blog- world now, its a great way to keep in touch:) Miss you guys give the girls and ANdy a hug from us- love nate & steph
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog! I can't believe how big Amerie is. E-mail me at ryanandshelia@yahoo.com and I will invite you to our blog if you would like. Hope all is good for you.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! how are you??? I am so glad you found me! We miss you sooooooooo much in YW. We spoke in church Sunday so i am sure you are glad to be gone. How is everything back east? I can't wait to keep in touch with you.
ReplyDeleteAloha, Megan
She is darling. And is too big!
ReplyDeleteshe's so stinkin' cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog too!
I finally made it to your blog. Amerie is getting so big, but still no hair. I like the sunglasses. We love you guys. Mom C
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete