Ok this is for Danielle she tagged me a month ago even before I had a blog. So here it goes.
Directions fill out 6 quirky things about yourself. Then choose six people to be tagged and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
1. I dislike when something scratches up against cotton sheets or the diaper bags that are spill proof (you know the ones I’m talking about the ones you free from the hospital the Enfamil ones) I really don’t like it I’m getting goose bumps and cringing thinking about.
2. I love love love. Hot showers. Some days I will take two showers just because. It is my time. Love it.
3. I don’t mind washing and folding laundry but not such a big fan of putting it away.
4. I love going to stores to see the best deal I can get. Sometimes I will drive to a store multiple times waiting for things to go on better clearance. When in all actuality I probably have spent just the same amount of money with the gas I used driving there.
5. I would sit around and read a good book all day if I could. I have hard time starting a book unless Andy is home to watch the girls because I don’t want to but the book down.
6. I like trying new recipes out but don’t like doing the dishes afterward.
Six people to tag: Erin, Jody (time show us your mad blogging skills), Rachel, Kristy, Trudy, & Stehanie
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!!! You finally joined the technological world! Now we can see what you have been up to. Sorry I am using Brad's account but you will know who it really comes from right :)
ReplyDeleteMicah, all I have to say is I pretty much "agree" with all of your six quirky things. There is nothing better than a shower without wondering if your children will bardge into the bathroom at any minute. Also i love to find good deals!! My whole wardrobe pretty much came off of a 75% off rack:) Hey Tuesday it is supposed to be 60 degrees and sunny....zoo?? I'll call ya tomorrow sometime.
ReplyDelete:D Before you even had a blog, eh? Guess someone was hinting something. I'm with you, especially on 3,4,&5 I have three loads of laundry folded and put on TOP of my dresser right now, and I pretty much neglect the children for a day or three each time I start a book :D.
ReplyDeleteYes! Micah I am so excited that you started a blog! Since you are so far away, this makes it a lot easier to keep track what is going on with your cute family! And I will get on this tag...don't you worry!
ReplyDelete