Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bye Bye School Loans

I just paid off our last school loan! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to shout it from the roof tops but my baby sleeping so I am shouting it to the blog world. After a year and a half of paying all that debt we are free!  I am on cloud nine right now! I can't imagine how it will feel to pay off our house, that will be a good day to look forward to.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is a great accomplishment! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an AWESOME day for you guys- and a lot of sacrifice along the way!! CCongrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Way to go guys we need to get pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you guys are amazing!! That day is a LONG way off for us!

    ReplyDelete