Sunday, August 12, 2012

Food

My girls must be in a growth spurt because the are hungry all the time. The other day I was a little late making lunch. I was in the kitchen getting it ready when Tayla came in and said if I don't eat right now I am going to die! Then she fell on the floor and pretended to die. I laughed so hard I had to grab the camera and the other girls wanted to pretend too so here are my starving little girls.                      
Don't mind my naked little baby she changes her clothes about 10 times a day and sometimes she will run around in a diaper between changes




Then today Amerie comes up to me and says "I am so hungry it has been like a hour since we last ate." she was right it was just about an hour since there last meal. It is hard to keep my growing girls tummy's full.

3 comments:

  1. They make the cutest hungry girls, haha!!! Love their facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, this sounds familiar!! glad it's not just us have breakfast, second breakfast, then elevensies, THEN Lunch! COngrats on your soon to be newest Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of the funniest posts I have read.

    ReplyDelete