Friday, January 28, 2011

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Brelyn Just did her 1st roll from tummy  to back today. I placed her on her tummy and left the room came back and she was on her back. I thought it was just luck so I put her on her tummy again and she rolled right over on her back again so I moved her back to her tummy and a little more effort this time but she rolled again on her back. My baby is getting too big too fast, She just turned 3 months 2 days ago.

2 comments:

  1. Already rolling...does that mean she officially isn't a newborn anymore other than she's 3 months with 2 days of age?!? Where does the time go? What a strong little gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They change so fast! You're girls are so cute.I still have hope we can come visit sometime, I think it is so funny we have these 3 boys so close in age to your 3 girls.

    ReplyDelete