Saturday, September 4, 2010
Bubble Baby
So as you can see we have a new addition to our blog the floating baby in a bubble. Tayla loves this ticker. When every it is on someones blog she talks about it forever. So I thought why not humor her and place one on our blog for the last remaining weeks. She thinks it is cool that we now have a bubble baby.So welcome Floating Bubble Baby to our family until the real missy moo decides to make her debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my Micah - I can't believe you have 45 days of your pregnancy left!!! How exciting, can't wait to see pics of her and her name.
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well and that your girls are doing great too. Say hi to Andy. :)
I think I'll have to add that to mine
ReplyDeleteo thats sweet i should put one on but im super bein lazy:)
ReplyDelete