Monday, March 22, 2010

Joseph Smith Hair Do!

I was doing Tayla's hair this last Sunday for church and we were in a hurry so I just pulled back her bangs in a little puffy pony, and pulled everything else in to a messy bun. When she jumped up on her stool in front of the mirror so I could hair spray it she said:

T: I am not pretty today. I look like a boy (says this with a scrunched up face)
M: What you are always pretty and you don't look like a boy.
T ( Her face brighten) I LOOK LIKE JOSEPH SMITH! Look Joseph Smith has this.
( she was pointing to her bangs pulled back with the little puff)

So she was happy to look like Joseph Smith and her hair do was alright after that.

Check out his picture here when he was 36 and I can see how she go that idea.

3 comments:

  1. I want a picture of her and her hairstyle... then maybe we can fly her down here when Brad has to do his Joseph Smith part for church. See you in a WEEEK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, man I wish you had a pic of her hair do looking like Joseph Smith! That's hilarious. What a memory that girl has too - she's so bright!

    ReplyDelete